Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

*clears throat*

Is anyone out there? Is this microphone on? *skreeeeeee*

Oh, uh, sorry about that. I'm a little nervous. This is my first time in front of an audience. Granted, it's an audience of one, but still. So you're probably wondering what I'm doing up here. Yes, you sir, you're wondering. Well, Chris has been bugging me to start my own blog recently, because, he says, I often have amusing musings. Really, though, I think it's because he's tired of me standing over his shoulder, going "Oh! Tell them about the funny thing the cat did, you know, with the string and the litter, and hahahaaa!" Which really *was* funny and anecdote-worthy, it's just that Chris's blog is a bit more serious-minded, what with sport and law and politics.

So, here I am. What can you expect here? Probably random musings, cat stories, diatribes about how much it sucks to find an editorial job in the Bay Area (gr!), oh! and my confuzzlement over wedding planning. Seriously stumped on that last one. Speaking of which, yesterday, I e-mailed some girlfriends of mine who have had their weddings in California, asking for help. Man, nothing gets a quicker e-response than wedding talk! Seriously, I could've e-mailed asking them for bone marrow donations and not heard a peep for weeks. Nah, they're all good people and very good friends...I think it's just that they can enjoy helping me with my wedding since they're not paying for it or dealing with the inter-family politics that are inevitable with weddings. And maybe, just maybe, they're going to enjoy watching me suffer. I know I did.

And with that, we're off!

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Yay! It's about damn time.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Congrats girlie :) Oh yeah, you too Chris :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home