Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why it's good to be very pregnant

I got out of jury duty today because I'm very pregnant. The judge told us it would be a 4-week trial, starting a week from today and the schedule would be Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday, 9 a.m. to noon. He told us we could fill out a personal hardship form but that many would probably be denied. I filled out the form and said that I have bi-weekly OB appointments now and will soon have weekly OB appointments and that my OB probably could not accommodate Friday afternoon only appointments for me. And I got approved for a hardship dismissal! Thanks, baby!

However, I do not recommend pregnancy if getting out of jury duty is your only goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home