Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Oh my god, it's true.

Big Internet Company hates me, I know it. I sent in the completed editing test late Monday night, and I have yet to hear from them. They're doing that thing where they're pretending not to see me at the party because they don't want to have the awkward conversation where they have to say, "It's not you, it's me. I think we're just looking for different things." Even though it's clearly me. And now I'm doing that thing where I'm pretending I don't see them either, or if I do, I don't care. Which is clearly not the case, but I have my fucking pride, y'know. So I'll laugh a little louder, toss my hair, and flirt with all the other companies in the room, so Big Internet Company will look at me and see that I've moved on. Which I haven't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home