Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I'll buy a clue, Pat.

Here's something I honestly don't get: When a person on "Wheel of Fortune" is totally on a roll and clearly knows the answer, and is spinning and spinning the wheel to rack up dollars with every letter, why do they buy a vowel? Is there a rule that you have to buy a vowel at some point? Because don't you pay for each vowel? Why would you do that if you know the answer? Why? Really, I'm asking you, Internet. Clue me in.

And here's a funny cat story: Chris was swishing around one of those kitty fishing pole toys, enticing the cats, and the both came racing around the coffee table...on opposite sides...and crashed. Like, full head-on, tweety birds spinning around your head, check for concussion type of collision. Vin seemed a little dazed, but Carlo? Didn't even faze him. I've seen him totally misjudge things like the couch leg while careening around the living room, and crack his head against it. It's like nothing happened. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home