Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Slippin' and slidin'

I think I've mentioned this already, but wedding planning has sort of fallen by the wayside now that both of us are working. I understand why people hire wedding planners now. I want to wave my magic wand, shout "Abracadabra!" and have my wedding come together. Rita mentioned that wedding planning is sort of a slippery slope, and it's totally true. I can see how we're already mentally throwing money at it to make it happen. We worked out a deal with our photographer wherein we'd cut out one part of the photo package in exchange for a discount on extra time, but now that we've received the contract, both of us are hesitating, wondering, maybe we want that thing back and instead of adding time to the cheapest package, we should just pay for the next package, because how do you put a price on this and blah blah blah. And this attitude of "What's an extra $500?" is going to add up quickly. Argh!

Wanna know what we have left to do with just over four months to go? Let's see:
* Flowers
* Music/DJ
* Transportation
* Our clothing
* Hair/make-up
* Rings
* Stationery/Invitations
* Rehearsal/Rehearsal dinner
* Favors
* Attendants' clothing
* ...

[[Cue hysterical laughing]]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home