Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

It's a blue blue day...and yet so red

Hooray! The computer is up and running again, thanks mostly to Mike, and we have all the files and documents we need, thanks in large part to the tech guy at the company whose software broke our computer. However, I am typing one-handed, because Carlo is intrigued by my fingers flying around the keyboard and is intent on tap-dancing on the keys.

So I broke down tonight and am watching the election coverage (minus 3 hours for Jon Stewart, Gilmore Girls, and dinner). It's like a trainwreck...can't...look...away, despite the fact that there's nothing good going on. One cool thing today is that one of my managers e-mailed everyone at 4pm today to say "go home and vote! or if you've voted, go home and watch the election coverage!" So I did.

Sigh...on the presidential race. And sigh...on the constitutional bans to gay marriage across the country. That makes me so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home