Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Um, so apparently, my worries were unfounded because I just got an e-mail saying I did great on the edit test and I have an in-person interview this Friday!! Woo!

And I just really got how appropriate my dating metaphor is. Do you know what I just did? Do you? I'm so embarassed. I don't even know why I'm telling you this. I just analyzed the e-mails I got from the hiring editor, to see if he liked me, or if he really liked me. Did he really think I did a great job, or is he just saying that? What does it mean that his last e-mail was so short? Is he talking to another candidate right now? How about now? I picked it apart, examining the tone, his salutation, his sign-off... I'm a sick sick girl. It's a good thing I've duped Chris into marrying me. My head would explode if I had to pick apart a new relationship. And dude, don't shake your head at me like that. You know you do it too.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Hifzur said...

Congratulations :)

And i like ur blogs, just happened to stumble on it. quite funny.

And good luck with the in person interview.

- A fellow job seeker !

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Felisa said...

thanks hifzur! i'll post tomorrow about the interview. good luck to you, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home