Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Post-op recap

I picked up Carlo from the vet this morning. His procedure went well yesterday and the vet kept him overnight. Poor guy...most of the first hour, he growled and hissed, especially when he tried to stand or walk. A couple of times, he tried to get into the litter box, only to collapse in the litter. He finally got the hang of propping himself up in the box. Now, he's resting quietly, nibbling on kibble occasionally, and reveling in the scratches and pats. His white skin is so soft and fuzzy. My mom thinks it looks like he forgot to put on pants. I think it looks like he's wearing white pants. He's a good boy.

Before (note the teeth and claws!):



And after (awww...):



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home