Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A kick in the pants

I've been lax about posting here. Obviously. I keep starting entries and then trashing them because I'm not happy with how I'm writing or what I'm writing about. Just as I was beginning to really stress about it, Julie tagged me for a Four Things About Myself entry, so thanks!

Four jobs I've had: writer/editor; baker/prep cook; waitress; telephone fundraiser for my university (now there's a thankless job).

Four movies I can watch over and over: Let me start by saying that there are certain movies that I am unable to turn away from if I catch them on TV. I wouldn't actively seek them out, but if they're on, I'm toast. "Bring It On" (actually, I own this movieā€”I am unashamed of my love for it); "Legally Blonde"; "Lilo & Stitch" (I own this one too, and I cry every time. I am a sap like that.); "Miss Congeniality." And I swear, I am smarter than this list makes me out to be.

Four places I've lived: Cerritos, CA; Houston, TX; New Haven, CT; San Francisco, CA.

Four TV shows I love(d): Buffy the Vampire Slayer; Project Runway; Veronica Mars; Gilmore Girls. (And there are so many more!)

Four places I've vacationed: Hawaii (Big Island and Maui); Sweden and Amsterdam (same trip); China and Hong Kong; Taiwan.

Four of my favorite dishes: pho; linguine con vongole; my cioppino; chicken enchiladas. (Ask me this question tomorrow, and I'll give you an entirely different list. Except for the pho. I love pho. I will bear pho's children.)

Four sites I visit daily: TelevisionWithoutPity.com; StuffOnMyCat.com; NYTimes.com; SFGate.com.

Four places I'd rather be right now: at home (more specifically, in bed); on the beach in Maui; visiting Mae in England; snorkeling in warm, fish-laden waters.

Four people I'm tagging: Shannon; Chris; Hannah; and Rita (yes, that's a hint).

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Yay for group participation!!! I liked the movies on your list, saw 3/4 of them. And tagging Rita! You go girl! :)

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Mae said...

hey!! Come visit me now! except, yeah, it's cold. so nevermind. I will be back on IM as soon as this terrifying meeting with my supervisor takes place on Wednesday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home