Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Monday, September 25, 2006

It's moving day!

Oh my god, I am so ready for moving to be done and over with. We spent the past week packing slowly and this past weekend doing nothing but moving, cleaning, and crying. At this very moment, a nice Irish man is in my kitchen, packing my dishes. And I am at a FedEx Kinko's typing this because @#$@^! AT&T can't keep their network running. I can't wait to be done moving!

4 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Poor thing! Hang in there, it's almost over!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger stella said...

Irish mover? You mean Chinese right? Or maybe he's Chinese-Irish?

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Superha said...

I enjoyed your "how to pack with cats" entry. I'll never need the tips, but it's good to have just in case I do decide to get a cat. Ha, ha. Rita's sombrero post had me and Ben laughing out loud. :) Good luck with moving!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Stella: Irish mover? You mean Chinese right? Or maybe he's Chinese-Irish?

LOL!!! XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home