Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Uprisings-R-Us!

Chris and I were walking back to our car after dinner the other night, and passed by a plain storefront with lettering on its glass door. Out of the corner of my eye, I read "Insurgence Agency." Of course, I quickly realized that it was, in fact, an insurance agency, but it got me thinking (and laughing) about how an insurgence agency would advertise itself.

We are a one-stop-shop for all your insurgency needs! Need to overthrow a dictator? Stage a coup? Start a rebel uprising? We can do it all for you! Whether your operation is small-scale, like a Latin Club Rebellion, or larger, like a governmental overthrow, we have agents who specialize in helping you make your insurgency operation the best and most efficient it can be. Need weapons? Provisions? Able-bodied soldiers? We will get you top-of-the-line supplies and armies. The best part? Our price! We will NOT be undercut. If you find someone who offers the same services for less, we'll refund you the difference PLUS 10%! Call now and we'll put together a free quote for you. Let US help YOU with your POWER PLAY!!

So do you suppose I'll show up on FBI lists now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home