Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Sunday, February 13, 2005

But does he want maple syrup?

Last week, a co-worker asked me if we have nicknames for our cats. We do, I said: Sweetie and Asshole (or Bastard, Little Fucker, or Dipshit, as the mood strikes). We now have new ones that we came up with this weekend: Guapo and Loco (or Carloco). I think it's fitting.

Speaking of loco, Carlo doesn't seem to know that he's a carnivore. We always have to keep food covered up or put away, otherwise he's apt to steal and eat it. He's stolen lettuce, bread, and eggshells, and he's tried to drink orange juice out of my glass. This weekend, I was in the bathroom brushing my hair, when he trotted down the hallway, carrying a waffle in his mouth! Chris had toasted a couple of waffles and left the toaster oven open to let them cool for a bit. He turned his back, and Carlo struck again! I only regret that I didn't take that opportunity to yell, "Leggo my Eggo!" at him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home