Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Friday, January 14, 2005

Pondering

1. How is it that Chris's parents--in Ohio--have already received our invitation and we've already received replies from people in San Francisco, but we haven't received the invitation we mailed to ourselves yet?

2. Comcast Cable in New Haven keeps sending me notices that they owe me $12.11. I cancelled that account in May and I've already cashed the $12.11 check they sent me. And I called Comcast to ask them to stop sending the notices. I'm planning to save them all up and send them back to Comcast with a note. Now, should the note say just, "WHAT?!" in 30pt type or something more like "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY $12.11?!"

3. Carlo (the bad seed) is not afraid of much. Loud noises don't bother him, lumbering people don't faze him...but if you sneeze? He goes diving for cover. If he's already hiding under something, he goes scrambling for a new hiding place. If I could just sneeze on command, he'd never prowl the kitchen countertops again.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what else he's scared of? Umbrellas. Heehee! -SY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home