Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Monday, December 20, 2004

Join the daaaark side!

Oh crap, 10 minutes till I miss the deadline for a Monday posting!
Nothing much to say today. Did some less-than-stealthy Christmas shopping ("Uh, don't look in the trunk. There's no Christmas gift for you there.") Discovered that I don't have Photoshop on this computer after all. My plans to design our invitations tonight went out the window. Which is just as well, because I can't think of a way to word the invitations that doesn't sound weirdly stiff and formal, at least for us. I mean, seriously? You'd never hear me or Chris say anything like, "We request the honour of your presence as we join our lives in matrimonial bliss."

I knew I was getting punchy when this started sounding about right:

Together with our parents
Mom and Dad
and
Mommy and Daddy

Felisa
and
Chris

Request the pleasure of your company
As we join forces
To become one great megalomaniacal entity
On Saturday, the twenty-sixth of March
Two thousand and five
at five o'clock.
Kindly respond.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I will totally give you $5 if you make that your invitation. Well, OK, you can use your parents' actual names.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home