Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Vacation from an angry cat

Officially, we're at one week and counting. Chris and I spent the day cleaning the apartment and packing everything we need for one week in L.A. and one week in Hawaii. Eeee! I'm so excited about our honeymoon!

It's a little stressful trying to pack everything we need for the wedding. I'm paranoid that I'm going to forget something important. I'm glad the dress is down there. Since we're driving, I'm employing the 'pack everything that will fit in the car and sort it out later' tactic.

We're taking the cats with us to L.A., where my family will catsit them while we're on vacation. In light of that, I dropped the boys off at a groomer this morning, thinking I'd pick them up in the afternoon with their nails trimmed, fur fluffy, and little black clouds over their heads. Not 20 minutes later, I get a call: Carlo is a hellion and they can't handle him, so no bath or nail trim. Gah. I don't know what to do with this cat. When I picked them up in the afternoon, Carlo was still pissy, hissing and growling at anything that moved. He's...yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home