Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Monday, November 20, 2006

My little Heat Miser

I'm pretty sure I know Vin's favorite feature of the condo: the heating vents. They're located down by the floorboards instead of up near the ceiling, which is great for us. But I think Vin thinks we arranged it just for him. I suspect we'll be seeing a lot of this in the winter:



Can't you just hear the "Ahhhh..." from him in this one?



I've seen him napping in front of the warm vents and I've also caught him turning around so he's evenly heated on all sides. My little rotisserie kitty.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Yay! Pictures of your condo! Finally! :D

My little rotisserie kitty, hahaha!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Rita said...

Hee. I second what Julie said!! :D !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home