Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'd rather have nightmares

I just dreamed a dream so boring, it would've put me to sleep...if I weren't already. In my dream, I was in an office supply store, trying to find the right toner for our printer. No, seriously--it was that boring. No conflict, no twist, no weird moment that marks it clearly as a dream. And last week, I dreamed that I was grocery shopping.

I think I need to get out more to do interesting things.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Superha said...

Hey Flosh! We were just in your neck of the woods in a whirlwind SF trip. Wish we had more time - would have loved to meet up with you. Happy belated anniversary. See you in Bako sometime soon? :) P.S. I LOVE office supply stores!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Toner's boring. But have you checked out the stationery lately? I broke down and bought a box of pretty note cards at Staples the other day, not sure when I'll get a chance to use them though :P

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Julie said...

where did you go? :)

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Rita said...

T-t-t-tag!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home