Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Monday, March 21, 2005

And so it begins

It's the Monday before the wedding. Chris is working in Newport Beach (Mapquest's 1/2 hour drive? Took over an hour. Stupid L.A.), I'm working in my dad's study at home (it's weird working with 3 cats running around, harassing me, each other, and their reflections), and everything is starting to go nuts. Last week, someone sent us a news clipping about how the Queen Mary just declared bankruptcy. Awesome. Supposedly, hotel and catering services won't be affected. I'm just glad our wedding is this weekend and not, say, 3 months from now. I doubt anything can go catastrophically wrong in five days. *Knock on wood* But then I got a call today from the restaurant where we're having our rehearsal dinner and guess what? Big fire last night, so now we have to find a new restaurant for the rehearsal dinner and get the news and new directions out to people. Fun! I'm waiting for all my hair to fall out. Again, *knock on wood*.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Looking forward to the big event this weekend! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home