Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ha!

Oh yay, the results for the 2006 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest are out. (If you're unfamiliar with the contest, click that link and scroll down for the history.) I actually like the runner-up entry better than the grand prize winner, but my absolute favorite category is the vile pun category. I am a sucker for puns. This one cracked me up:

Herr Professor Doktor Weiss' reputation was made when he conclusively proved the fraudulency of the Mayan codex that claimed to show that that ancient people knew the ration of a circle's circumference to its diameter to an exactitude unknown until modern times, in his article, "Bye, Bye, Mesoamerican Pi."


Hee!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Hee indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home