Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Sunday, July 18, 2004

On licking feet

Tonight Chris stated, "I don't understand Vinny's relationship with your feet." It's true. The cat is somewhat obsessed with my feet. Every time I get out of the shower, Vinny comes running over from wherever, his eyes all bugged out like a crack fiend jonesing for a fix, and frantically sniffs and licks my feet and lower legs. He then proceeds to rub his face all over the tops of my feet and eventually flops sidelong on top of them, writhing around in the throes of what I can only surmise is feline podiatric passion. This morning, he was going through his usual routine, when I had the nerve to lift my foot to step into my pants, and he grabbed my foot with his paw and pushed it back to the ground (!) so he could make mad, mad kitty love to it.

His other obsession is the catnip cigar his aunt Hannah gave him for Christmas. I wish I could say my cat is clever or cool enough to know how to light that baby up and smoke it, all dapper-like in his little silky smoking jacket, but no. No. He just licks it. Madly. And methodically. He licks it until its entire felt surface is soaked through with his fishy cat spit. And then he licks it some more.

Freud would have a field day with this pussy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home