Silly me, what was I thinking?

Random musings that Chris and the cats don't want to hear anymore...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Aw, crap

Damn. It. All. To. Hell.

Carlo suddenly discovered last weekend that he can jump up on the kitchen counters again. Before his surgery, he was in too much pain to jump that far; he couldn't even jump onto the bed. After the surgery, I think he still associated jumping with pain, so he never tried. So what finally prompted this self-discovery? Stupid vacuum cleaner. I started vacuuming the kitchen floor while Carlo was in the pantry and he flipped out. Wide-eyed desperation, mad scrambling, and next thing I know, he's hurtling up and over the kitchen counter/bar.

I thought he might not remember (no really, he's that dumb), but no dice. He knows. And now, I have TWO cats prowling the countertops. I am so screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home